Ujian

November 23, 2017


currently, we are facing a hard time, especially my fiance and his family

papa was confirmed with a tumor. what type of tumor, I couldn't explain. I don't really know. 

at first, papa was admitted because papa kept on vomit. whenever papa drinks or eats it will go out. 
the doctor said bowel wound. quit worse so that papa keep on vomit.
 one week warded, papa gets better and papa went home but,, it was not for long.
one week after that, he admitted again but this time, things get even worse.
papa vomited black liquid which according to mama, it is blood together with acid. 
after an operation, the doctor confirmed that papa has a tumor.
i was there during the time doctor told mama and afiq. Allahu Akbar. honestly, I cried. inside my heart, I cried. I couldn't imagine how tough this test to his family.
I wouldn't know whether I can face this if this happened to my family. 
that night, he sends me home. he cried. allahuakbar. I know he's been holding his tears from the hospital. I can imagine how was his feeling.
our life's story might not same but I know how's the feeling losing someone you really need in your life. 
just now, he shared with me another news which makes my heart broken once again. 
allahuakbar...
i really hope that afiq will be strong. and i will be there for him and accompany him.

You Might Also Like

1 panel

  1. thanks syg teman b smpai last breath papa :( sama2 hadap last day jmpe papa mse besday b

    ReplyDelete

Instagram